Sunday 21 April 2013

Goal Making: 2013

Hello!
I have a large list of goals to achieve this year. I thougt that I would share the list of goals, in hope that maybe it will drive me to do them.
  • Submit something to Frankie (in hope of one day working there!)
  • Create a totally original object of any shape or form
  • Learn to braid hair
  • Make a calico bag with a print on the front
  • Part with some things I no longer use and donate them to charity
  • Buy some boxes, magazine holders and other organisational things
  • Clear out all my used notebooks/broken pens and replace with a few fresh new stationery items
  • Find a way to display all my posters out of Frankie
  • Create a photo journal
  • Build something using my tools (build something, anything?!)
  • Watch the perks of being a wallflower
  • Save ALL of my pocket money/birthday/Christmas money in order to purchase a Canon 1100 DSLR camera
I hope that I'll be able to do all these things because they all are really easy things to accomplish. At the end of the year I will come back and reflect on this list to see what I have done, or anything else that I thought of that made a good goal. Do you have any goals for the year?

xo ruby.

No comments:

Post a Comment