Monday 22 April 2013

Human VS Nature

Hello!
The other afternoon we spent some time down at our local harbour. I overheard a few "looks like a storm is coming" and "how horrible and windy" comments, which made me determined to capture the beautiful side of things. I think it is important to focus on the beauty in everything rather than the flaws and I find the easiest and most effective way to do this is through photography. Life is a beautiful thing, and as I heard on A Beautiful Mess, every day only comes once.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry about the photo quality, the pictures seemed to have become pixelated somehow, but oh well :) I hope this post reminds you that there is a whole world out there to discover, you just have to look. It's closer than you think.
 
Also, I am looking for people to do some ad swaps with me. If you are interested and would like to advertise your blog over here, send me a message at thecatspajamasblog@gmail.com . I aim to promote other small blogs like mine for eveyone to see and I think its important that people see all the work you put into your blog. So just send me a message soon! I'd love to here from you!!
 
XOXO Ruby
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment